The abdomen breathing is one of the best qi gong techniques to cleanse the meridians and balance the yinyang.
Most of us are used to chest breathing. Therefore, it may be difficult to change to abdominal breathing immediately. But the following method can make the technique easier.Steps
1. Lie on the back with knees bent.
2. Relax the body.
3. Relax the mind.
4. Put 1 palm on the belly, the other on the chest.
5. Breathe out naturally and squeeze the belly in.
6. Breathe in and expand your belly.
7. Let the chest stay relatively still.
8. Repeat as many times as you like.
9. When the abdominal breathing becomes easy, try doing it sitting, standing